Monday, August 12, 2013

The new Mr & Mrs

If I have not made it obvious enough already, I am a newlywed. Daniel and I were married last December and I still cannot believe we are hitched! What an amazing 7 going on 8 months it has been . We have already made so many memories and shared lots of laughs. Like the time I found a frog in the laundry room. Actually, Daniel was the only one laughing. I just called him at work frantic and refused to ever go in there again. In my defense the thing was the size of a grapefruit. Please tell me I am not the only one petrified of frogs. 

Like most newlyweds we have also had our fair share of petty disputes over dirty dishes and how to arrange the decor pillows on the bed. Gosh it sounds even pettier in hindsight. We are what most would call a work in progress. :) But I wouldn't trade him for the world. It is unbelievably comforting to know that I am tied to my best friend forever. Here is a LITTLE glimpse into our first year of marriage so far. 




I will continue to share bits and pieces about us and our marriage. Till then does anyone have any tips or words of wisdom for the first year of marriage? We would love to hear them!



P.S. In doing this post I realized I need to work on taking more pictures of us...



No comments:

Post a Comment